Our latest work barge, North West Bay, was launched in December 2014.
- 10.5 metres long with a beam of 4.5 metres and draught of 0.5 metres;
- powered by two 60hp Yamaha high-thrust outboard engines;
- hydraulics powered 26hp Isuzu diesel;
- 3-tonne, 2.3-metre Hiab Sea Crane;
- SWL 3-tonne A-frame lifting gantry with a 4-tonne hoisting winch;
- 3.5-tonne hydraulically driven capstan;
- a Cranzel purpose-designed high-pressure water-blaster, with an operating pressure of 3000PSi. This pump is designed to use salt water which will enable the efficient cleaning of all marine growth when the moorings and chains are lifted out of the sea and on to the deck for inspection.
In addition to installation and ongoing maintenance of moorings, our purpose-built vessel is ideally suited to undertake:
- Fish farm work
- Wharf maintenance
- Marine survey work